Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the total booking amount will be charged at booking stage and is non-refundable
50% will be charged 7 days prior to arrival and no refund will be given after that date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please email email@example.com with further details of your group and to discuss additional requirements.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups of under 18 year olds need to be accompanied by a teacher/tour leader who is looking after them.
Special cancellation terms & conditions apply for groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Green Rooms hotel offers:
- Spacious dormitories (girl’s only dorm with 12 beds and mixed dorm with 14 beds)
- Chic doubles and twins served by shared bathrooms and En-suite doubles
- Long stay apartments
- Shared shower rooms and toilets (for non-en-suite guests)
- Free and fast WIFI plus a beautiful hot desk area
- Simple, tasty breakfasts (pastries, fresh fruit, granola and proper coffee)
- A ground floor restaurant (that changes – see social media)
- A buzzy lobby bar with exhibitions and DJs on at the weekends (no loud noise after 11pm)
- London craft beers like Beavertown on tap
- Rehearsal rooms
- A top floor gallery that can be hired for events
- A smoking yard
- Open-minded staff who can recommend hot events in town
Green Rooms is excellently located, just a few seconds walk across the road from Wood Green Underground Station (on the Tube, Piccadilly Line) directly connected to Kings Cross (12 minutes ride) and the West End (20 minutes ride). Within a one-minute walk away there is a 24 hr convenience shop, cafes, traditional London pubs, a dry cleaners, a supermarket, shopping mall, a cinema and a gym which sells day passes. A fifteen-minute walk away is the beautiful Alexandra Palace and its surrounding parks that offer breathtaking views over London. White Hart Lane Stadium, Finsbury Park, Furtherfield Gallery, Jacksons Lane Theatre, Park Theatre and Bernie Grant Arts Centre are also close by. Wood Green, the local area, is famous for its Turkish and Greek food. The hotel also has its own gorgeous Colombian Street Kitchen selling tasty bites for lunch and dinner.
Green Rooms Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00, but guests can leave luggage at reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (not AMEX).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is manned from 8am – 10.30pm but other departments will cover outside these hours and check-in late arrivals.
The hotel is ideal for 18+ visitors.
Child friendly. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
Please contact the hotel directly for group reservations of 4 rooms/beds and more.
Green Rooms is aimed at people working in the arts and creative industries but everyone is welcome, we are a hotel for Haringey, and for London. However, Green Rooms does offer preferential rates for practising artists and people coming to London working in the creative industries. This does not just entail fine artists (e.g. painters and sculptors), but thespians, musicians, writers, designers and all manner of creative individuals! Ask for further information and find out if you qualify during your stay.
Amenities and accessibility:
There are no TVs in the rooms at Green Rooms. The hotel is designed for busy visitors who want to make the most of London.
All of the communal areas in the hotel are accessible via elevator, and ramps moving between the ground and lower ground. There is a studio apartment which is fully accessible.
Green Rooms is a No-Smoking building throughout but we do have a smoking yard.
No parking on site but we are well connected by public transport with Wood Green tube station across the road. Public car parks nearby. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>