Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Greenhouse is three blocks away from the Yellow Line cable car connecting Sopocachi with the southern part of La Paz, as well as with El Alto. Sopocachi is the SoHo of La Paz, with a very bohemian atmosphere and interesting, artsy people walking the streets. It has breath-taking views of the city, such as the lookout point in “El Montículo”. In Sopocachi you will find great parks (El Monticulo, Plaza España, Plaza Abaroa), pubs, restaurants, local markets, hospital, police station, banks, laundromats, discotheques that are a few blocks walking distance from the GreenHouse, located in a safe and comfortable neighbourhood.
The GreenHouse has 9 rooms in two floors. There are 4 shared rooms and 5 private rooms with double beds. All rooms are shared bathrooms, with seven showers in total. We provide linen. Towels have a small cleaning surcharge. We clean the rooms every day. Our Cable Car Suite has a beautiful balcony, with a view of the city and even a glimpse of the Illimani. The Cable Cars pass overhead, but far enough to afford your privacy. The patio is a large greenhouse, which captures the day’s sunlight and keeps the atmosphere warm, for a beer or nightcap. Free breakfast consists of bread, butter, marmalade and tea, coffee or coca/chamomile infusion. We offer free WiFi in the entire house. We have an in-house travel agency, for culinary tours and other city tours, Lake Titicaca, Tiwanaku, Coroico, Uyuni and great sightseeing spots in La Paz. Don´t be afraid to book tours onece you arrive and save money.
Greenhouse Bolivia policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 11am.
Check-out time is 11am
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card, debit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
24-hour reception, prior coordination with staff.
No pets are allowed at this property.
There is a cleaning charge for the use of towels of $ 1.50 (one dollar and fifty cents)
Indoor patio/bar. Parties are welcome. For more information, please contact the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>