Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have two bedrooms, bunk beds with comfortable mattresses, kitchen with one refrigerator and coffee machines, two bathrooms and living room with TV, DVD player and lots of books. We offer free Wi-Fi, but the washing machine and tours needs additional charge.
For regeneration, recycling, retro, and green, the furniture, refrigerator, TV and some books in our hostel are second-handed. Some furniture are fixed with driftwood and lights, shelves, tables, mailbox, lockers are all handmade by ourselves. There also lots of plants in the front yard. We hope that all the works in our hostel can let you feel the green and exquisite atmosphere.
Our standard check in time is from 15:00-19:00
If you will arrive early or late, please let us know in advance
Dulan is a natural gift with great view of mountain and sea. It is really good and special to explore the nature by yourselves. With the relaxing wind, you can enjoy Dulan even in summer time. It is convenient here that there are one 7-11 and some restaurants on the Provincial Highway 11. In the Sugar Factory, it is just like getting in an art paradise with lots artists creating works, some casual cultural and artistic activities and live show in Dulan cafe on Saturday. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>