Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel past week, please pay 50%.
Cancel past three days ago, please pay 80%.
Please pay the day of cancellation 100%.
Exceeds seven people, the building can be chartered.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Check-IN time is 16:00
Check-OUT time is 10:00
(The beginning of the day it refers to the 0:00 of the hotel local time.)
Guest House ATAGOYA is 90 seconds walk from JR Saga-Arashiyama station.
If you have a Japan Rail Pass, If you want to experience the home of Japan,if you wish the town of a quiet night, we are best accommodation for you.
Our station are 11 minutes from Kyoto Station(The fastest train). and about 60 seconds from RANDEN-Saga station too. Arashiyama can play around on foot. You can easily access many tourist attractions. (ex:Bamboo forest and more..)
also useful for you to go to the Kansai International Airport.
Because you can go directly to Kyoto Station and get Airport Express(HARUKA).
We are a home like atmosphere of the 1980s the Japan standard.
You will stay in the Japanese style TATAMI room.
Your bed is a Japanese-style FUTON.
We do not provide meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
But you can cook freely, can take the brought foods.
There is also a convenience store and IZAKAYA(Japanese Pub & Restaurant) nearby.
And you can take breakfast in the coffee shop also in front of us.
You can drink coffee and tea freely in ATAGOYA. (Please help yourselves)
You can use the Wifi internet in your equipment.
And there are public PC at the reception.
We have a shower room and also has Japanese style public bath nearby.
（8 minutes walk）
**We will welcome you with hospitality. And your trip is a wonderful thing, providing a variety of tourist information.^^ **
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>