Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Property Muntean offer you all of that.
House is guarded by a carved wooden gate (the symbols from the gate protect the house from evil spirits). All bedrooms have wooden cellings and are painted and decorated in a certain colour, offering a special warmth. The overall impression is one of the most pleasant. The furniture is made of natural wood, in rustic style.
We will help you discover the traditions from Maramures, one of the last places in Romania where people are still wearing traditional costumes.
Additionally we can offer diner or breakfast. You will also taste the famous 'horinca' - local homemade brandy.
THE BEST PRICE FOR GUIDED TOURS BY CAR !
* big courtyard with parking place
* internet wireless
* central heating with wood
* bicycles hiring
* transfer by car from Sighet or Baia Mare railway stations and guiding for the Marmures region
* pets are allowed
* spoken foreign languages: English, French
* hiking and barbecue or bonfire on the surrounding hills, covered by meadows and orchards
* rides in a horse-drawn cart or sleigh
* guided roundtrips in Maramures
* gather wood beries and mushrooms
* visit local artisans: glass-painted icons, wattles, wood carvings, weaving on a traditional wooden loom
* swimming and beach at Iza river ( about 200 m distance)
* festive evenings with 'ceterasi' (traditional local violin singers)
* visits in the region: the Merry Cemetery in Sapanta, the wooden churches from Iza and Mara valleys, the Village Museum in Sighet etc. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>