Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guest House Paradisio is conveniently situated next to Rome's biggest transport hub, and with excellent transport links across the city. You can be at the awe-inspiring Pantheon or the glorious Trevi Fountain in just a few minutes.
Fun and friendly B&B in central Rome!
**Breakfast is not included but we offer FREE Coffee & Croissants every morning!!
*Free WIFI in all the rooms*
* All rooms have air conditioning*
* All rooms have towels provided*
* All our rooms are non smoking*
-Free internet station and WIFI in all the rooms
-Free light breakfast ( croissant and coffee )
-Fully equipped kitchen
GUESTHOUSE PARADISIO also boasts...
*Clean and spacious rooms, with private or shared bathroom, depending on your budget*
*Hot showers 24 hours a day*
*Free Rome maps*
*Mutli lingual staff*
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out before 10:00
Italian breakfast included (croissant, coffee and tea)
Taxes not included (city tax of 3,50 per person/night) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>