Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-15 days prior cancellation:75% charges apply
-7 days prior cancellation:No refund
-No show:No Refund
Reduction in Numbers:
-15days prior reduction:50% charged for the ones cancelled from the group
-7days prior reduction: 100% charged for the ones cancelled for the group or No Show
Additional Terms and Conditions
-Cold Breakfast Included
-Smoke in Smoking zone only
-All Bars and Cafes are within 100mtrs radius,Hostel is a No-Alcohol zone but our concierge can recommend some of the best places for your group.
-We can also help in making prior reservations to cafes, bars and restaurants.
-Tea Room opened from 8.30am to 10.30pm everyday
-Terrace open 24/7,silence after 11pm.
-All Bunks have Personal Charging Point and Reading Lights.
-Hot Water and Shower areas
-Filtered Water throughout the day.
-It's not a loud party hostel.In case you would like to party our concierge will help you with venue suggestions.
-A mail pertaining to hostel group policy will be mailed upon reservation.
-Management Reserves right to admission.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Gypsy Child Hostel is a neat Bed and Breakfast offering for peaceful and mindful travellers.It’s a 225years old restored bungalow of the King's Boat Chief.A boutique space with Zen vibe and breathtaking views is tastefully done inspired by the Palace decor.
Our Hostel is just 100 metres walk away from the Palace ticket gate and it's an ideal starting point for a traveler.All the major attractions can be done on foot easily.Jagdish Temple,City Palace,Old City Bazzar, Clock Tower, Bagore Ki Haveli ,Gangaur Ghat,Ambrai Ghat and Lake Pichola Boat Ride to name some of them:)
What do we offer?
*Clean, Sanitized and Comfortable bunk that are kept empty for 24hrs before allotting to new guest with fresh linen, curtain ,personal charging point, reading light ,locker.Our ensuite toilet and shower area are separate which makes it more safe and hygienic.
*A cute private double queen bedroom with huge terrace which has breathtaking view of Aravalli mountains and Lake Pichola and ensuite bathroom.
*A concierge with all local tips
*A Tea Room where we discuss Udaipur all day over chai keeping our social distance
* A lovely Terrace to relax .If you are lucky you will spot ducks, parrots, squirrels, and langurs during the day!
Did we tell you, our terrace also witnesses the best sunsets every day:)
In quest to make our hostel safe for you during these testing times, cleaning which was always our foremost Mantra, now is a full time Passion and our hands don’t stop cleaning and sanitising surfaces all day to give you a very safe, hygienic and fresh space that you can totally trust.
Also our dorms are functioning on 50% occupancy for your safety and to maintain social distancing norms unless you are travelling in a group together.
We follow detailed Safety and Hygiene standard operating procedures as recommended by Ministry of Tourism suitable for hostels. We will be happy to share this information upon receiving your confirmed booking so you have a chance to review it too:)
Please be assured our heart is in the right place to assist and help you at all times:)
So look no further…
Come Bunk with Us! It’s your safe space.
N A P . C H I L L . B E
PS:-Our Check-in is between 1pm to 10pm.In case your expected time of arrival is before or beyond the mentioned timings please call us in advance.Thank you:) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>