Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
a STANDARD ROOM = en suite BUNK bed room and A SUPERIOR ROOM = en suite POD room.
HAPPY Brighton does NOT have a 24 hour reception and latest check in time is 20:00.
In a beautiful old period property by the sea, HAPPY Brighton offers 24 hour access to its communal spaces that include a fully equipped kitchen, food storage room, dining room and combined cosy chill out lounge/projector cinema room.
Guests may also take advantage of our self service commercial laundry machines and free/unlimited high speed WIFI in all communal areas and bedrooms.
In the heart of the city, a stones throw from the beach and tucked away in a private little street, HAPPY Brighton really couldn't be in a better location! With everything Brighton has to offer being minutes away by foot, you'll really have the best opportunity to get the most from this wonderfully quirky, beautiful & interesting city.
All bedrooms at HAPPY are en suite and come with individual private lockers to keep your worldly possessions safe and sound.
There's the choice of staying in either a more conventional bunk bed room or staying in our unique private sleeping pods. Our private sleeping pods have individual power supply to charge phones/laptops, LED light, laptop shelf and black out privacy curtain.
At HAPPY we think it's super important to share moments and get together, so we are always hosting communal events such as movie nights, family dinners and trips around Brighton.
HAPPY Brighton's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
CHECK IN from 14:00 to 20:00. Please note - If you arrive after 20:00 without prior agreement from HAPPY Brighton, you may not be allowed access and may still be charged for your firsts nights stay.
CHECK OUT before 11:00. We are flexible and try to accommodate guests as much as possible by allowing the storage of bags and use of facilities after the check out time.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 11:30am - 8pm. Latest check in time before 8PM unless there is a prior arrangement with us.
No curfew - 24 Hour access for checked in guests.
No guest under 16 years old unless travelling with a person over 18 years old.
No Stag or Hen do’s.
No groups larger than 6 people. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>