Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the heart of Philadelphia's Fairmount Park, historic award-winning Chamounix Mansion has welcomed guests and groups for over fifty years. Originally built in 1802 as a country home, the mansion rests on a scenic bluff above the Schulykill River, and is less than five miles from Philadelphia's cultural and historic attractions, sporting events and restaurants. The Philadelphia Museum of Art (yes, you can run the steps and take your photo with Rocky), The Fairmount Waterworks, Shofuso Japanese House and Garden, The Please Touch Museum (which makes its home in the 1876 National Centennial Celebration’s Memorial Hall), many of the public sculptures, and the new Paine’s Skateboard Park are just a few of Chamounix’s neighbors in the park.
Chamounix (CHAM'-ah-nee) Mansion provides clean, inexpensive accommodations for individuals, families and groups. The handicapped-accessible Carriage House is an ideal facility for group accommodation. The hostel also offers meeting rooms with kitchen/dining areas for workshops, retreats, and events.
Please note that guests do not have access to the buildings during our lock-out 11:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are happy to offer, for our guests’ enjoyment and travel needs:
-Free DIY (do-it-yourself) pancake breakfast everyday
-Free wireless internet
-Free bed linens and towel
-NO extra fees for using your credit card
-FREE high-speed internet guest computer
-FREE vintage bicycles to lend
-Foosball table, board games, and library
-Central air-conditioning throughout our building
-On-site laundry facilities, washer & dryer as well as drying racks and clothesline/iron & ironing board
-FREE ear plugs for those who need them
-Fully-equipped guest kitchen: three refrigerators, three ovens, three stoves, microwave, cookware
-FREE use of gas grills
-FREE volleyball, horseshoes, Frisbee, soccer balls, tennis rackets, and more!
-NO age restriction - all ages welcome; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
At the end of the day, you can share your experience with your friends and family back home on Skype with our free Wi-Fi, or with our free guest computer. Share a meal, share a day, share an adventure, and share a smile at the award-winning hostel in the park. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>