Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups have to cancel the reservation 10 days prior to their arrival, otherwise will be charged for the first night of stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All our guests have to be members of Hostelling international. Price for group membership card at YH Zagreb is 32,00 Euro.
School groups do not have to pay tourist tax by providing the school - trip approval.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The front desk is open 24 hours a day, while a safety deposit box is available at the reception desk. Public areas are air-conditioned and feature a vending machine for drinks.
HI Hostel Zagreb is the very first hostel in Zagreb (since 1963) and the biggest one in the center (215 beds). For more than 50 years HI Hostel Zagreb offers affordable, clean and comfortable accommodation for travelers from all around the world.
Backpackers, families, groups, students, school groups, sport clubs are all welcome to HI Hostel Zagreb.
The overnight price DOES NOT include tourist tax. Tourist tax per person per night is 1,70 EURO Children under 12 do not pay the tourist tax, people between 12 and 29 pay 50% of the tourist tax price. School groups do not have to pay the tourist tax by providing the school-trip approval.
For a group reservation (20+) there is a discount.
Please note: The overnight price list refers to members of any youth hostel association. If you do not have a valid national membership card or Hostelling International card, you get a 'Welcome stamp' for each overnight in a youth hostel. After collecting six stamps on the Hostelling International card, that you will get with the first 'Welcome stamp', You have a valid membership card for all Hostelling International youth hostels worldwide. You can collect 'Welcome stamps' in each HI youth hostel. The price of one welcome stamp in Croatian youth hostels is app. 1,35 EURO
PAYMENT: upon arrival, only with Croatian Kuna or credit/debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>