Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a proud recipient of HostelWorld's 2020 'Best New Hostel in the World' Hoscar!
Our completely renovated and modernized historic building features a spectacular interior mezzanine, expansive kitchen and dining room, and spacious common areas. HI New Orleans will wow hostel newbies and veterans alike with our comfortable rooms and thoughtful amenities. Proceed right through our lobby to visit Bésame, our local restaurant partner, for cocktails and exquisite Latin American cuisine.
Located just across the street from the French Quarter, HI New Orleans is truly centrally located with quick access to many of our city's vibrant neighborhoods and must-see attractions. You can experience everything from crawfish and beignets to zydeco and parades, and so much more.
HI New Orleans features immaculately clean first-class dorms featuring ample storage, electronic locks & lockers, bunk lights, privacy curtains, very sturdy bunks, super comfy mattresses, in-locker charging, and access to more single-occupancy hall baths & showers than you will ever need. Our private rooms all feature a Queen Bed, ensuite bathroom, chromecast TV, and room safes. Book our Queen with Bunks private room to include a bunk bed and accommodate four. We offer free or inexpensive hostel tours and events and our whole hostel has fantastic WiFi coverage.
Your question of where to stay in New Orleans has been answered!
HI New Orleans Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 3:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Credit cards must be in the guest's name, gift cards are not accepted.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16.2%
Taxes not included - city occupancy tax 1 USD per person per night.
In order to accommodate travelers, HI New Orleans can not accommodate residents of Orleans Parish, nor adjoining parishes.
HI USA is a non-profit membership organization, a $4 daily membership is assessed for non-members.
Reception: 24 hours.
All rooms are within guest access-only areas.
The maximum period of stay is of 21 days within a calendar year.
Masks which cover the mouth and nose are required in all common spaces & dorms unless actively, eating, sleeping, or drinking.
Guests who exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 will not be checked in. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>