Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Get back to Nature in the fabulous state park system. Check out these local favorites: Natural Bridges State Park for monarch butterflies and tidepools and Henry Cowell and Big Basin Redwood forest.
Sandy beaches and volleyball courts, Prime surf spots of Cowell’s and Steamer Lane, Beach Boardwalk Amusement Park, Municipal Wharf, where you can fish, bark with sea lions, eat fresh crab, ride a boat, shop, surfing museum, and cruise on West Cliff Drive with awesome walking and bike paths that line the Pacific Ocean. Eat at a variety of cafes and restaurants for every wallet and palate. Shop eclectic mix of local boutiques.
Cook a hearty meal in our large fully stocked kitchen. Discuss travel plans with other guests over a fresh cup of free coffee. Create lasting friendships during weekly hostel activities for guests. Keep in touch with loved ones at our onsite internet kiosk. Park your car for the low fee of only $2.00/day(free October 1st - May 14th). Access loads of info about Santa Cruz from our friendly staff & bulletin boards.
HI-Santa Cruz Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in: 3: 00 pm to 9 p.m.
Check out: 11:00 a.m. .
Payment upon arrival by credit card or cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 8:00 a.m. - 11: 00 a.m./ 4: 00 p.m.- 10: 00 p.m.
Santa Cruz Hostel Society non-member fee is billed at arrival for $3. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>