Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What's included in the price?
• Daily housekeeping
• Access to guest kitchen
• Security lockers
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Coffee (available all day!)
HK Austin is located in the extremely popular East Side of Austin, within a block of most things people love about Austin -- live music, stiff drinks, BBQ, and plenty of tacos. If you’re looking to paddleboard on the Colorado River or check out Festival Beach Park, that is less than a half mile down the street.
Our hostel is one of the only in Austin to feature dedicated parking on-site with a yard that has peach, avocado, and orange trees. We also have 4 different porches all equipped with hammocks, couches, rocking chairs, and more. The perfect place to sit and take in views of the Texas State Capitol and more.
Staying at HK Austin is like staying at your longtime Texan friend’s house. We have weekly activities for guests including art night, neighborhood tours, potluck dinners, and more.
All our beds feature prime spa quality mattresses with 500 count sheets to make sure your sleep. These beds are some of the most comfortable you'll encounter, and picked exclusively for HK Austin.
We hope to see you soon!
HK Austin's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No guests under the age of 18 and no pets.
All guests staying at HK Austin must reside outside of Travis County and have a valid Passport or Government ID.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
But we are flexible about it, just contact us by email to arrange a different time.
Taxes not included 15.00% ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>