Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For any cancellation in the last 2 weeks before the arrival the cost of the total amount will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Centrally located, in an historic building, our wine bar offers a friendly atmosphere serving quality local wines and excellent regional tapas in a design conscious setting and our boutique gives you the opportunity to sample the regions products.
Our lounge area provides a relaxing space where library and computers are put at your disposal. We stage regular art and musical events and are partners with some of the hottest spots in town.
-air-conditioned rooms for single or double occupancy, providing single or 'king size' beds, private shower and toilet facilities, television, telephone and free Wi-Fi.
-air-conditioned rooms for group or family occupancy of 3 or 5 people, providing single and bunk beds with private storage area, private shower and toilet facilities, television, telephone and free Wi-Fi.
-air-conditioned rooms for group, family or single use of 4, 6 or 8 people, providing single and bunk beds with private storage area, communal shower and toilet facilities, and free Wi-Fi
Please note :
Check in : 15.00
Check out : 11.00
Breakfast not included
Credit cards accepted
Taxes not included : 5% of the room night, with a maximum of 2,53€/adult/night
- Cancellation policy which is actually 72 hours for general bookings and 14 days for the groups
- Towels are not included in the dorms, only in private rooms
- No vending machines
- No meals available, only snacks ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>