Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our goal is to provide you with a friendly and pleasant experience in a clean and safe environment where people may socialize comfortably.
Pobi Hostel is a beautiful guesthouse located within easy walking distance of famous Haeundae beach, Dalmaji Hill (Moontan Road), Dongbaek Island, and Apec Nuri Park (Nurimaru). There are also many Korean restaurants and other tourist attractions near Pobi Guesthouse.
Guests can entertain themselves with free Internet on any of our computer, or use the Wi-Fi available in our beautiful common area.
Check-in : 15:00~22:00 (We provide self check-in service if we are not inside reception, also later than 22:00 check-in)
Check-out : before 11:00 AM
A big kitchen, completely equipped where you can cook your meals quietly.
Bathrooms that are large and clean.
Absolutely safe environment.
Dorm (10 beds, Unisex)
Dorm (6 beds, Female only)
Dorm (6 beds, Male only)
Private Twin (Double+single)
Private Double (1 Double bed)
Private 4 beds (2 Bunk beds)
Private Twin (Single + Single, TV, bathroom)
Private Double (Queen, TV, bathroom)
Private Triple (Queen + Single, TV. bathroom)
Private 4 beds (2 bunked bed, TV, bathroom)
Private 8 beds (4 bunked bed, 2 bathroom)
Pobi Guesthouse is comprised of two separate sections. Large groups may be able to book own private section.
We have lovely cat Pobi in Part A, if you have any problem with that please let us know. You can stay in no cat area.
- Information about the city including free maps
- Free Individual Locker
- A/C in every room
- Free Internet/Free Wi-fi access
- Kitchen: (Refrigerator, microwave, sink as well as use of cups and dishes)
- Free Shampoo, Body cleanser.
- Hair dryer
- Laundry service (5$, You don't have to wait for the laundry, we will do it for you.) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>