Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Everything at our Backpacker Lodge has been designed with the discerning traveller in mind, from the flat-screen TV's in the common areas and private rooms, to the custom designed wooden bunks with privacy curtains. Our private rooms have hotel standard beds & fluffy pillows, our lounge has an extensive DVD library, & our two kitchens have free herbs, spices, tea and coffee. We also provide every guest with free unlimited Wi-Fi for the duration for their stay, naturally!
Whilst we are spread over 3 levels, we are a small Backpackers for fewer than 50 people. This means that there is more space for you to relax, meet like-minded travelers and plan your adventures in Queenstown. Our experienced staff are on hand to help with ideas and bookings - just come and have a chat!
The cherry on top is our location. Haka Lodge is in the center of Queenstown, yet on a quiet residential street. This means easy access to the town's many activities but also the reassurance of a peaceful night's sleep.
**The minimum age of guests is 18 years old, we do ID check all guests and you will be turned away if you or any other member of your group is under age.
** We also have very limited parking, Queenstown parking is very restricted, we have five onsite parking spaces, which have a nightly fee. We do also have limited street parking but that is shared with two other accommodations. Our reception colleagues will always direct you to parking spots nearby, just ask*** ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>