Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in a quiet residential area 7 minutes walk from the Jett bus station and 15 minutes from the city centre.
A tasty breakfast is included, and tea/coffee and water are always available.
We can give you information about buses and tips about things to see and do in Aqaba and Jordan to make your stay unforgettable. We can also organise tours to the Wadi Rum desert and diving in the Red Sea for the best prices.
There are 2 dormitory rooms - one with 5 beds (female only if available) and the other 6 beds - both rooms have fans/air conditioning and a seperate bathroom with a shower for each.
There is a communal kitchen for use anytime and 2 living rooms with sofas and chairs for interacting with other guests if you wish.
In the front there is a nice courtyard area with seating for eating or guests can just relax throughout the day or evening.
Hakaia Home Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Payment upon arrival in cash - taxes are included in price.
No alcohol or drinking is allowed on the hostel premises.
Check in from 07:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before midday. Luggage storage is available if required.
If 24 hours before arrival - no charge.
Reception 24/7 - anytime. Guests should inform us of their check in and check out time before arrival.
No curfew and maximum stays is 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>