Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hamari translates to “Ours” in Hindi but in all honesty this place is yours. Yours to explore the typical Indian lifestyle. No we are not a home stay but a boutique haveli catering to all your needs.
With two luxurious bedrooms equipped with private washrooms, air conditioners, televisions and patio. Hamari Haveli by Moustache has a living room, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge, stovetop and toaster; a dining room, a gorgeous rooftop equipped with a beautiful settee to let you enjoy your evenings. Situated less than a few meters from the majestic forts entrance, this property is your perfect place to stay while on a vacation to Jaisalmer.
You can book one room or both and make it a complete private stay experience. Children are welcome here. We have in house caretakers to help you with all your needs.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged.
2. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
3. Reception working hours: 24*7.
4. No age restriction.
5. Taxes not included. 1000-7499 INR, 12% tax; over 7500 INR, 18% tax.
6. We send you an email with detailed directions to the property and how to avoid the common scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please
read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you do not receive the email within 12 hours.
7. No drugs and alcohol allowed in the property premises.
8. Smoking and Vaping is not permitted inside the property premises besides the designated smoking areas.
9. Any guests who purposely/accidentally cause damage to the property, consumes alcohol in the room, smokes inside the room/property will be subject to
penalties as suggested by the property manager.
10. Any guest breaking the house rules, consuming illicit substances, and conducting a wrong behavioural approach, can be asked to leave the property
immediately. These rights are retained by the property manager, who may, upon scrutiny, cancel your booking without being liable to raise any refunds.
11. Moustache does not take any responsibility for your goods. We are not liable in case you lose your goods/valuables during your stay. Keep a good eye
on your stuff and have a great stay with us.
12. Moustache reserves the Right to admission
13. Non Residents/Visitors are strictly not allowed on the hostel premises.
14. Pets are allowed in our property with extra charges and for that you need to take the permission earlier.
15. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid Government Photo ID and Address proof like Driving license, Aadhar card for Indian
nationals during check-in. Student IDs are not eligible.
16. Guests with local IDs will not be permitted to stay at the hotel. For e.g., residents of Jaipur will not be allowed to stay at by Moustache Jaipur.
17. Check in time 12:00 Noon.
18. Check out time 11:00 A.M.
19. If you are arriving very early, it is recommended you book the previous night. You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4
am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
20. Guests will be asked to pay in advance minimum 50% to upto 100% of their booking amount to confirm their bookings by the reservations team at any point after they make the booking. This Advance is strictly non refundable
21. We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in
22. Credit cards accepted with 2 % additional bank charge
23. The prices are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
24. Breakfast and Dinner is included in the room rates.
25. For bookings of more than 4 people or stays of more than 7 days, please email us on email@example.com to get authorisation. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds
26. If you have booked a room through the use of a travel agency or an online travel agency, you must cancel or modify your booking through the agency that you used to make the booking.
27. To cancel your reservation, you need to sent an email to the property email id 7 Hours prior to check in date and check in time for free cancellation. Otherwise the total booking amount will be forfeited.
28. In case of any Offers and Promotions the payment will be NON REFUNDABLE at any point.
29. Please check at the front desk between 9AM – 9PM to extend your room. It is solely on availability and on the current prices.
30. Payment has to be made in advance to confirm your extension.
31. We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>