Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is privileged, being located in one of the most popular quarters and areas of the city. We are near to some of the finest attractions of the city such as Downtown Beirut, La Maison Rose, Old Light House and AUB Assembly Hall, amongst other important landmarks and elements of our city.
We offer suites and dorms designed as the perfect mix between trendiness, comfort and convenience, you will gain access to our gym equipped with top of the line equipment, and run by the most talented and professional trainers in Beirut. You will have access to the gorgeous rooftop pool,it also includes Breakfast at the Lebanese themed cafe offers a large variety of authentic Lebanese cuisine,in addition to complementary WIFI around HUG.
'Bayt Em Nazih' invites you to her new 'Breakfast' a traditional Lebanese food where guests serve themselves from variety of unique dishes, such as foul, Mosabbaha, Fatteh, and other homemade food.
Hamra Urban Gardens Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Rooftop Pool and bar summer schedule: all days from 10am until midnight
Rooftop pool and bar winter schedule: Mondays will be closed, other days from 5pm until midnight
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast excluded from 8h am till 12h00 pm, +$3 per person / per day
The reception service is open 24 hours
The Gym open 24/7
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
In the event of unexpected severe electricity outrages, HUG will charge a daily electricity supplement. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Lebanon
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>