Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment must be made 21 days in advance of Booking to guarentee reservation.
No Refunds after 21 days
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sigiriya used to be a rather tricky expedition to navigate back in the day, but worry no more! With us, you’ll be able to experience a historical voyage and be exposed to a side of ancient Sri Lanka like never before. While our other hostels focus on a more minimalistic approach, our Sigiriya property offers an interactive stay like no other. Our ‘hostel’ in Sigiriya takes an innovative approach to the backpacking experience with our awesome living spaces. We’ve put a twist on the classic hostel venture by developing especially designed ‘tent structures - that’s right - just so you can indulge in a uniquely Lankan journey.
Our ‘hostel’ in Sigiriya takes an innovative approach to the backpacking experience with our awesome living spaces. We’ve put a twist on the classic hostel venture by developing especially designed ‘tent structures - that’s right - just so you can indulge in a uniquely Lankan journey. With access to all UNESCO Heritage sites within the cultural triangle, what better spot to pick than one such as this?
Hangover Hostels is the hub for anyone who’s travelling to this culturally rich, scenic side of the world. It’s also a great opportunity to mingle with and make new friends so you can open your mind and heart to different cultures and people aside from our own.
Aside from exploring the historic landmarks and ruins, you can opt to sit back and wind down at the end of the day at our designated chillout spots. We’ve got enough and more space at our curated outdoor garden. It’s surrounded by the lush, leafy-green jungle bordering on the lake and bears evidence to countless species of wildlife you’re sure to spot.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 on wards.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
6. Reception working hours 07:30-22:00.
7. Age restriction: below 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
8. Curfew is from 10pm to 7.30am . ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>