Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The main attraction in Hanmer Springs are the Thermal Pools, which are located a 3-4 minute walk from our hostel! But there's more, Hanmer Springs is a fabulous place for mountain biking, hiking / tramping, skiing, rafting, bungy jumping, quad biking, golf, fishing, shopping and many more things.
Our kitchen is well stocked with all the essential cooking equipment, fridges / freezers, free tea, plunger coffee, instant coffee, milk for the hot drinks and a complete spice rack.
There is a nice outside patio with comfortable garden furniture and a gas BBQ and utensils.
The lounge has some comfy sofas, extensive book exchange, board games, guitar and a massage chair to take care of you sore muscles after a day full of activities.
Downstairs there is a big log burner that will keep the place cozy and warm, even in the winter.
All beds come with bed linen, extra blankets, hot water bottles and are fully made up.
We have 6 different rooms sleeping up to 22 people, varying from dorm (5beds) to private en suite rooms.
Check in between 14:00 and 21:00, check out 10:00. All bed linen included / beds are fully made up. Free coffee, tea, milk (for the hot drinks), BBQ and massage chair.
Minimum noise policy after 22:30.
Alcohol is allowed in moderation, intoxication is not. Smoking is not allowed inside. No under aged persons in dorm rooms unless supervised by an adult. Families are welcome though kids will have to be supervised by an adult at all times. Wireless internet only. No TV ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>