Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Typically breakfast is included and served daily at our nicely decorated restaurant.
All the rooms are private, equiped fully and comfortably furnitures. Our offers for all our Guests: daily complimentary breakfast, in room setted up tea, coffee, snack, mineral water. Fruit and drinks are served all day.
Reception is open 24 hours with fluently English speaking team.
A front desk opened and staffed 24/7.
Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.
Private bathroom for each unit.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
Check-out: Before 12:00 noon
Earlier check-in is possible with free of charge and upon availability.
If you prefer earlier check in for sure, we recommend you reserving the room from the prior night.
The free luggage storage room is available at our hotel.
- If canceled up to 3 days (72 hours) before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If canceled later than 3 days (72 hours) or in case of no show, 100% deposit will be charged.
Payment: Visa Card, Master Card are accepted with 3% service charge.
Children and Extra beds:
Children under 5 years old stay for free if sharing the bed with adults. Children aged 5 or over must use an extra bed. An extra bed is available 8USD/bed. In case your booking via any website and do not either register for children aged five years or older or request for extra beds, please follow the Hotel’s Children Policy when you check in.
Please avoid scams: It may happen on the way to our hotel. There are some people who will come to you and convince to take you to a 'second hotel' which is not ours by saying our hotel is fully booked. Please do not follow them and make your right way to our hotel at 32 Hang Vai Street to avoid being taken to a wrong hotel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>