Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If do cancellation before 30 days arrival we will charge fifty percent of total payment.
If will be no-show we will take 100 percent of total payment.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Happy Baku Hostel & Tours offering both private rooms which have a flat-screen TV and DVD player and dormitory room which has private bathroom of the highest class
Our reception desk is 24/7 here to help you in any question occurred during your stay.
Around 600 m from Fountain Square, the property is also 1 km away from Ismailiyya Palace and offers free WiFi. The property is 1.1 km from Taza Pir Mosque.
All units at the hostel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchen. With a private bathroom, rooms at Happy Baku Hostel & Tours also feature a city view. At the accommodation the rooms are fitted with a seating area.
A à la carte or halal breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
Bike hire and car hire are available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling.
Speaking Russian and Turkish, staff are always on hand to help at the reception.
Maiden Tower is 1.1 km from Happy Baku Hostel & Tours, while Formula 1 Grand Prix Baku is a 13-minute walk away. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>