Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a group of enthusiastic travel professionals, who after months of much thought have come up with what we describe as a 5-star backpacking experience with modern, clean and comfortable private rooms and premium dorms with our custom build happy beds.
Our promise is to provide as much care, comfort and peace you would get in a star-rated hotel, with the personal and sociable touch that is synonymous with international backpacker hostels at amazing rates all throughout the year. This is a commitment we guarantee and if you are not happy we even promise to give you a free night's stay.
The Happy Guarantee is our promise that your stay will receive as much care, comfort and peace as you do at home. How do we do this? By setting standards and training our team vigorously to deliver on three core values.
For each of our guests, we guarantee:
The best advice on what to see, do and eat in the city.
Answers for your questions. And if we can't, we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
A Good Night's Rest in our trademark happy beds.
That Our rooms are clean, comfortable, and quiet.
We use premium mattresses and pillows, and our linen is laundered after every stay.
Our rooms are designed with a great deal of comfort, convenience and privacy in mind.
All our beds are equipped with personal compartments (locker), bedside reading lamps and individual plug points. On lying down, you'll find premium mattresses and pillows for a good night's rest. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>