Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Choose between one of our six spacious rooms and enjoy a good night’s sleep on comfortable beds. We offer three mixed dorms for up to 6 people and three private double bedrooms with cable TV, ensuite bathrooms and private balcony access. Dorm guests can choose between three shared bathrooms with 24h hot showers.
Meet, chill and chat with other travelers in the hostel lounge or prepare your own food in the fully equipped community kitchen. Our big outdoor terrace offers plenty of space for sunbathing as well as views on the three surrounding Volcanos Misti, Chachan and Pichupichu. Connect to the free Wifi throughout the hostel to look up what to do in Arequipa or just ask our helpful, English speaking staff at the 24h reception.
Happy Dreams Hostel is centrally located. We are just two blocks and two walking minutes away from Arequipa’s main square, the Plaza de Armas. Close by are also some of the city’s finest landmarks, the Monastary of Santa Catalina, Museo Santuarios Andinos, Museo Arqueológico UNSA and Museu Gráfico de Peru. Budget oriented travelers will enjoy shopping for regional goods and fresh food at the three blocks away marketplace the Mercado de San Camilo.
On weekends Happy Dreams Hostel hosts live music events and parties during which our guest can connect with locals and start their Arequipa nightlife adventure!
Happy Dreams Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
No curfew.. The reception service is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>