Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located just 5 minutes walking distance from Interlaken West-Station, the lodge is the best starting-point for adventure and sports in summer and winter.
Our bar and restaurant, the Brasserie 17 is the place where young locals and travellers meet and feel at home. From September to June we organize every Thursday night a live concert.
You are able to arrive and check in anytime from 6.30 -12.00 and 13.00 – 23.30. The rooms are ready from 15.00 (when you arrive earlier you can leave your your luggage in our luggage room).
- accommodations with or without breakfast (costs extra CHF 8 per person)
- rooms with or without shower / wc / tv
- free showers and toilets on each floor
- all rooms with sink with hot and cold water
- single and double rooms fully bedded (duvet & pillow) and with small towel
- bunk bed rooms & dormitories fully bedded (duvet & pillow) and lockers inside
- common room with lockers, lounge & cooking facilities
- laundry in walking distance (5 minutes)
- free luggage storage
- information centre & booking office for outdoor activities
- free WIFI Access all over the building
- free public transportation in Interlaken
Our Bar & Restaurant, the Brasserie 17, is the place where young locals and travellers meet and feel at home.
From September to June we organize every Thursday night a live music concert.
You can book all outdoor activities like paragliding, hanggliding, rafting, canyoning usw. at our bar. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>