Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We do have all the essentials (and more) of a good hostel. But do not choose us if you evaluate a hostel based on its facilities rather than vibes or people.
— Good vibes because this is not a business for us. It’s our home where we meet so many travellers
— Cleanliness is super important for us
— 10 minute walk from the beach. Arambol drum circle, sweet water lake, banyan tree, mountain view, surfing, awesome vegan restaurants, village flea market, hippie parties (that you won’t find on TripAdvisor or anywhere else) - all close to us
— Wi-Fi that actually works. Our friends need to Skype with their dear ones back home. We understand
— Some more good vibes from the universe
— Neon room for partying at night
— Bluetooth Jukebox - play your own music
— Good vibes because of awesome people like you
— Outdoor seating under mango trees
— Bar (cheap drinks) and loads of party nights and chatting about the meaning of life with fellow travellers
— Community kitchen with hot plate, oven, refrigerator and utensils at your disposal
— Good vibes because every one who has stayed with us till date has become our friend. Check our reviews, you will know
— Guitar and Djembe for our musician friends
— CCTV cameras, trunks lockers - to protect everything that’s in your backpack. Valuable memories, they are after all
— Occasional campfire
— Did you see our bookshelf? It’s loaded
Our guests are more like friends. This place is a home for travellers. We don’t like commercial hostels with managers and plastic smiles. This is our home and we welcome all travellers to stay with us.
It's the first and only hostel in Arambol area. Meet fellow travelers and chill out in a beautiful place.
--- About Us
While taking a break from running the crazy rat race in the bustling metropolis of Pune, two peace seekers discovered a beautiful house in the serene lanes of Goa. Epiphany struck, and their dream of setting up a haven for explorers, travelers, and most importantly, those who seek happiness, was realized in the form of ‘Happy Panda Hostel’.
We at Happy Panda welcome everyone, regardless of the nationality, race, gender, orientations, or beliefs. In fact, we love diversity, and feel that it is one of the most important things for our growth. And that is what we offer to everyone who comes here – an opportunity to meet people from all walks, nooks, and crannies of the world, and learn from each other. All of this while chilling in the comfy beds and bean bags and mattresses, with beers and feni, and enjoying beautiful weather of Goa, of course.
We welcome you to our haven of peace.
We welcome you to Panda Land.
Come as you are.
--- The story behind our name ‘Happy Panda’
Giant Pandas enjoyed a mythical status in the western countries ever since reports of the first sightings began to make their way to Europe, and then America. And when the first panda ‘Su Lin’ made its way to America along with American explorer Ruth Harkness, it was ‘panda-monium’! Ever since then, the love of the westerners for these cuddly animals has only grown. They have even been used by the Chinese government in a diplomatic policy known as ‘Panda Diplomacy’ where they have gifted pandas to various zoos across the world to improve their relations around the globe.
But what struck a chord with us was the other, relatively less glamorous, but equally enamoring side of these fur-balls – their day that comprises of an endless cycle of 6 hours of sleep and 6 hours of eating! Their simple, peaceful life, and a nirvana-like existence which is one of the most unique phenomenon in the animal kingdom inspires us in our pursuit to offer a lifestyle to our guests that is unique, peaceful, and full of happiness, or as we like to call it, the panda life.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. No cancellation.
2. Checkin: 01:30 PM - 11:00 PM , Checkout: 10:30 AM.
3. Keep your worries outside. Only happy souls allowed.
4. Please do not disturb others' happiness.
5. We just provide following facilities. Hostelworld has a bug that resets facilities tab. Please consider the facilities given in description below:
Free WiFi Free Internet Access
Common Room Breakfast Not Included Cooker Kettle Microwave Fridge/Freezer Ceiling Fan
Internet Access Bicycle Hire Luggage Storage Reception Housekeeping
FOOD & DRINK
Bar Cafe Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
--- In case of a 'No Show', full amount of the booking will be charged since all bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
-------- TENTS ----------
Tents are meant for emergency/cheap accommodation only. They are in our backyard and some at an apartment across the road from the hostel. We provide comfy mattresses, pillow, bedsheet and blanket in the tents.
There are no lockers in the tent. You can however lock the tent themselves. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>