Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the centre of Rome. Porta Maggiore is 400 m from Happy Rome, while Sapienza University of Rome is 900 m from the property. The nearest airport is Rome Ciampino Airport, 12 km from the property. Central Station is a great choice for travellers interested in roman ruins, history and monuments. You can easily reach the metro stations A and B that is just 10 minutes walking from the hostel, we're very close from the main Station Termini very easy to find us.
We offer well-equipped private and dorm rooms. Our rooms are very clean and comfortable for every tourists, we have some locker that you can use it. Private rooms: Large double bed, free WI-FI, street view from window. Dorm rooms with street view and free WI-FI.
Happy Rome's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 pm.
Check out before 10:00 am.
NO COOKING ALLOWED.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night.
16:00 to 23:00 Reception. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>