Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The historical and cultural preservations of 'Chinese Baroque' within this area have gradually developed 2 principal zones: 'General Commercial precinct' and 'Cultural Tourism precinct', where authentic 'Baroque-styled' courtyards are distributed, featuring a bounty of city’s vibrant business centers, such as bath services, theatres, cinemas, Shandongnese hall, boutique shops, etc. Some of them are even used as scenes in the shooting of many films and TV plays. In addition this area is prestigious for the gathering of various time-honored tasty food services, which is described as one of the representatives of 'the Bite of Harbin'.
Located in an independently Baroque-styled garden, HMIYH used to be a hundred-year-old grocery store: on its north and south sides there have three street-facing arch entrances, and in its central courtyard there is a three-storey building with an area of about 1300 m2; before and after the building also lie two separately spacious yards.
After undergoing a four-month period of luxury-focused refurbishment, HMIYH opens up its business in October 2, 2014. For quality hotel accommodation in the heart of Harbin, HMIYH is a true gem. Boasting 40 guest rooms and suites, HMIYH provides everything you need here, and this is its accommodation at its finest: on its first floor there has a 260 m2 leisure-targeted hall to suit a variety of catering options of hotel guests; on its southern side more than 80 seats are offered to make you enjoy the music while tasting pure rich Coffee or a glass of mellow and soft red wine. Alternatively you can be engaged in quietness by reading alone or have a lovely chat with friends. The north of the hall belongs to entertainment-focused function hall where you can enjoy a fully relaxing life by trying the facilities like billiards, board games and karaoke.
On the second and third floors lies the zone of guest rooms, and there has a total of 40 clean and comfortable rooms. The second floor offers two 3-bed rooms, seven 4-bed rooms and two 6-bed rooms and two mahjong rooms.
On the third floor there are one round-bed room, one tatami room, four family rooms, 17 over-sized-bed rooms. Moreover, 24 hours hot water and central air-conditioning system are available, which will make every guest feel at home.
Free WiFi and self-service washing machines are easily accessible to all HMIYH guests. In addition, fantastic buffet restaurant, amazing self-service kitchen services are just some of the other modern features you will enjoy at HMIYH, and what’ more particularly impressive, follow-up greeting cards with local characteristics we prepared are bound to reach every hotel guest.
Conveniently located in a popular precinct, HMIYH offers hotel guests easy access to Harbin’s most popular and interesting venues: 1) No. 3 airport shuttle line; 2) No. 107, 108 or 109 bus route services to and from Harbin Railway Station (alight at the Jing Yang St. and within a walking distance to HMIYH).; 3) An almost 10-minute walk to the bank of Songhua River; 4) an only 3-stop bus ride to the Flood Control Monument and the Central St (No. 24, 95, 12 or 79 bus routes can apply); 4) A 3-stop bus ride to famous Sophia Cathedral (No.1 bus route is available).
HMIYH, following the spirit of friendly, cleanness, security, privacy, comfort and environmental-protection promoted by YHA China, whole-heartedly provides you with warm and thoughtful services. Whether you and your friends come for work or play here, our services surely bring you a peaceful and comfortable stay! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>