Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is your next home in the land of annapurna. 14 years experience in hospitality business. You can get all the information at one place and booked any kind of activities, bus, air tickets,hiring guide and porters from our place. We have a restaurant where we served nepalease, korean food and breakfast.
Our hotel is very close to main road and provides you easy access to go anywhere with city bus or long distances night and morning buses. All the famous restaurants, treking shops,lake,supermarkets is with in the distance of maximum 1 kilometers.
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 2 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from : 12.30 at noon
Check out Before: 12:00 at noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time: 7AM to7PM
We will NOT make Pre-authorization Charge for the first night to Secure the booking
Child Friendly ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>