Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
2 twins bedroom
4 double bedroom
4 triple bedroom
So, you can manage your group according to the rooms available.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Harvest Moon is the tweintieth studio album by Canadian musician Neil Young, released in 1992 from which the guest house was named.The Proprietor of the guest house, Mr. Hari Shrestha has always been a huge fan of Neil Young.
Offering a small restaurant we have been providing free WiFi access in each and every rooms. The rooms are well furnished and it is provided with soft spring mattress with the attached bathroom featuring a hot shower .Some rooms include the private balcony too.You can have a excellent view of the Annapurna Range and the Machhapuchre mountain from our roof top terrace.
When you arrive from Kathmandu or any other location at the tourist bus station in Pokhara, look for a friendly face, Hari from Harvest Moon who will be there to greet you to the guest house. If you arrive by flight in Pokhara just navigate the crowds of hotel touts and ask your taxi driver to take you to Harvest Moon Guest House at Lakeside. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>