Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
ALL GROUP BOOKINGS MUST BE PAID IN FULL 14 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL. CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Haus di Locos.
Our Adults Only, Premium Boutique Hostel with outdoor pool, sundeck and bar is designed for those seeking a luxury stay In Lisbon.
Located a stones throw from the beach of São Pedro do Estoril, and minutes walking from the train station connecting you to Downtown Lisbon or Cascais, our location is ideal for those seeking a luxury beach stay.
Lay back by the pool with a cocktail and meet new friends at our cosy boutique hostel.
Our Hostel consists of six private rooms and one well-equipped dorm room sleeping six persons. Our dorm room offers our guests complete privacy with all beds boasting personal reading light, electrical socket to charge your devices and privacy curtain. Plus individual lockers to secure your personal items.
All our rooms have free WIFI, and our rooms and facilities are kept super clean by our friendly and hospitable staff.
Enjoy a stay at Haus di Locos now.
Haus Di Locos Conditions & Policies :
Cancellation Policy : 48 h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 00:00
Check out from 00:00 to 10:00
Taxes not included - tourist tax 1.00 EUR per person per night (Max. 7 EUR).
Taxes not included - 10.00 EUR per person for late check-in (after 00:00 untill 02:00).
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 8:00 to 00:00
Maximum stay is 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>