Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund 30 days or less prior to arrival. 50% deposit refund between 60 to 30 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our packages compete with those from travel wholesalers, with ''a la carte'' meals in a new restaurants every night if you want.
Cozumel is a secure and quiet island where everything is at walking distance and where it is easy to go during the day or at night! Pack your suitcase, keep your mind open and come try a new way to travel with PSMLGC.
We offer optional fresh lobster dinners prepared at the house (at extra cost, reservation and a minimum of guests is required). Free WiFi, cable TV, towels & linens are provided.
The house gives access to front and back balconies on second floor, with whirlpool (not heated), kitchen table and a rest area with hammocks and deck chairs. The ground floor yard is equiped with a pool, BBQ, rest area with coffee table and couches (ideal for breakfast and happy hour), dining table for outside dinner, deck chairs and hammocks.
We also have a one bedroom ocean view condo with king sized bed, private bathroom, living room and fully equipped kitchen with access to the pool and to the ocean. One of the best snorkeling spot of the island.
Hébergement Plongée Sous-Marine Le Grand Cozumel Policies and Conditions:
We don't have specific time for check-in and check-outs, since we pick up and drop off our guests at the airport or the ferry. We will make sure the room is ready upon your arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>