Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be done minimum 5 days before arrival, otherwise the first night will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please inform us about the time of your arrival in advance. Thank you!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hedonist Hostel is located in the absolute city center in a house with a with a lovely garden where guests get to know each other, relax, make barbecues and often watch concerts and live sports events on the video projector screen. The common areas are spacious & cozy and are decorated in a unique traditional style (there’s a living room and a kitchen/dining room right next to it - both connected with the garden). It’s the kind of place where it’s easy to make friends, both with fellow travelers and the staff (at least that’s what we’ve been told!). Our aim is for our guests to enjoy Belgrade and their stay with us to the fullest.
Within 5 minutes on foot you will find yourself at any of the top Belgrade attractions. Hedonist Hostel is in the center of Old Town and is located in a very quiet one-way street. It is never noisy, yet if noise is what you’re looking for you’re only several minutes away. Belgrade city center is a very vibrant and busy place and you’re at the best possible place to truly experience it!
Walking distance to sights of interest:
- Kalemegdan Park/Fortress - 500m
- Knez Mihailova Street (main pedestrian street) - 450m
- Republic Square (main square of Belgrade) - 650m
- Students park/square - 150m
- Strahinjica Bana street, aka “Silicone Valley” (hotspot café/bar street) - 300m
- Skadarlija, the bohemian quarter with many Serbian restaurants with live traditional music - 550m
- Loki, favourite BBQ place amongst locals - 300m
- “Question Mark”/”Znak pitanja” tavern (kafana), the oldest Belgrade kafana, founded in 1823 - 750m
- Many museums and art galleries
- Super markets, restaurants, cafés, ATMs, exchange offices are all close by…
Good to know: WIFI is free (in rooms & throughout whole hostel). Rooms are newly furnished, all with air-conditioning/heating, with locker/2 plugs/bedside lamp per bed. Free internet access computers at reception. Free fresh towels & linen. Free maps and info. Free coffee & tea all day. 24h security/video surveillance. Laundry service & much more…
Enjoy Belgrade to the fullest!
P.S. You may be wondering why the name? The word ‘hedonist’ refers to a person who enjoys life to the fullest with all senses, or as us Serbs would say “with full lungs” :) . We believe that our guests - travelers of the world - are the people who take the best out of life by exploring the world, making new friends and experiencing new things - and are true hedonists. In addition to that, our garden makes for a truly hedonistic experience. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Serbia
第１, 国 Serbia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>