Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hey Beach Hostel provides clean and comfortable accommodation in the heart of Klong Dao Beach. The area and hostel is very secure with only guests being able to access. Each room has individual locks and there is a locker in the rooms at no extra charge, and if you want a personal locker, it can be provided for rent.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 14:00.hrs
(1) When you check in please show passport or ID card for register.
(2) The deposit for a dorm key 200 baht is requested and will return when you check out, but if you lost the key, no refund for deposit.
2. Check-out Time: 11:00 hrs
- Late check-out without permission will be charged for another night.
3. Cash payment only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age restriction:
(1) The minimum age to stay is 18 years old.
(2) The maximum age to stay is 60 years old.
6. Front desk opens at 07:00 and closes at 20:00.
7. Towel for rent 30 baht
NOTE : PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU WILL ARRIVE AFTER 20:00 / 8:00PM ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>