Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Arrifana Destination Hostel is a brand new purpose-built hostel offering modern, comfortable and well-equipped facilities. Our Arrifana destination is secluded and off the beaten path, making it the perfect getaway to relax or enjoy beaches well known for long stretches of sand sheltered by cliffs in the picturesque fishing port.
Arrifana is a year-round favorite for active locals and travelers, especially surfers and body-boarders, as well as people just looking to relax in nature. Located in Costa Vicentina Natural Park, one of most unique and well-preserved nature areas of Europe, along an extensive coastline.
Arrifana is one of the prettiest beaches with a reputation for fine grilled fish and for stunning natural landscapes, providing an excellent example of balance between human settlement and the natural environment.
Just opened, we feature the Arrifana Hokapi Food & Drinks, with clever, fresh, local & healthy food, that is sightseeing for your eyes and a delight for your taste!
From here you can explore further south along the coast. From the beaches of Bordeira and Amado (Carrapateira),have hosted national and international surfing and bodyboarding events, down to Sagres, which housed the famous nautical school founded by the Infante D. Henrique in the 15th century.
If you are up to the challenge, albeit with difficult access, it's possible to discover many other beaches that have been preserved in a virtually untouched state.
Come relax, work (we have an excellent co-working area), or get active with us in beautiful Arrifana.
We are pet friendly! Pets can only be accommodated in private rooms. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>