Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
HiTide gives you opportunity to see Las Palmas and whole island from a different perspective.
Our goal is to promote 'backpacker' style of travel, our place is made for those that love the nature and would like to spend their time in the active way.
We have created friendly environment so every person can enjoy and find what is looking for your vacation.
Csf Concept association is to promote active/recreational/chill style of spending your vacation on Gran Canaria with the respect for the nature.
We offer you our entire place allocated on 300m2 divided into three floors. Bright and open spaces of the Hi Tide House will make you feel at home. We want you to enjoy your stay with us and discover the magic of this incredible island.
Common area: open kitchen with a big living room where you can read, listen to music and enjoy the view of the ocean. Inner patio if you want to relax and drink your tea/café/beer in the afternoon. We also have an ocean view terrace (180 angle) so you can take a sun bath or just chill with your new hostel friends. Incredibly romantic sunsets are waiting just for you!
What we offer:
- Printer (for your boarding cards)
We are in the hub of one of the world’s surf-cities, surrounded by restaurants, bars, cafeterias, shops and supermarkets. During the day you can participate in various activities that we provide and at night you can have a good time in one of the music clubs or live music concerts right on the Las Canteras beach.
With us you can practice surfing, body-boarding, paddle surf (SUP), diving, paragliding, climbing, hiking, mountain biking and many more. Like all good surfers we even have a storage room for your surfboard!
The island of Gran Canaria is unique. It is our escape from the rush of a big city. We can show you places on the island that none of the tourist guides would ever be able to show you.
We are waiting for you to help you spend some fantastic time here. We guarantee that you will never forget Gran Canaria.
HiTide House Polices & Conditions
Check in time starts at 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out time is 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the whole amount of the first night
Breakfast not included.
Curfew at 22.00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>