Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With huge open spaces and many communal areas, you´ll be partying and chilling with people from all over the world! We have a massive garden with hammocks, 2 slack lines and bbq area, bar/reception where we offer the cheapest large beers in Montanita, and where the party really gets started when we´re having an open bar. Don't miss out on our famous Happy Nights from 6-01am every night with 3x$6 on Cuba Libres and Screwdrivers! And for the hard mornings after, we have a TV area fit with a 60' TV, Netflix, cable and a PS4 with FIFA 18!
What's more, is that all our rooms come with new mattresses, fans, and mosquito nets! For a small deposit we also include towels, soap and shampoo free of charge! Our private ensuite bathrooms also come with A/C!
No hostel would be complete without a communal kitchen, so come cook in ours! Fully equipped with oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and blender for all your needs. To top all of this off, we have 24/7 reception with music, manned by our friendly staff and volunteers who are always looking forward to get to know you.
From Hidden House you can book activities like surf lessons for $20 x 3 hours, $10 full day board rentals, whale watching tour, hiking tour in the mountains, scuba diving and more. Montañita is an amazing destination for nature enthusiasts.
We are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 2 minutes from the center, so you´ll be close enough to everything, but far enough that you´ll sleep like a baby a night. Being by the Ruta del Sol also means that if you ever want take a bus to see one of the many beautiful beaches Ecuador has, all you need to do is take the bus from your doorstep. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>