Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is situated in Moscow-City commercial district, within a 2-minute walk of Vystavochnaya and Delovoy Tsentr Metro Stations, and The Afimall Shopping Center. Red Square, Moscow Kremlin, Arbat Street and other main Moscow tourist and cultural sites are easily accessible by public transportation. A wide range of cafes, bars, and restaurants is within a 5-minute walk.
The hostel’s rooms are comfortable and spacious and decorated in bright colours and have air conditioning. Guests can use a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen equipped with all necessary utensils, a washing machine and ironing facilities are available. Free breakfast is provided and an option of ordering meals for extra charge is available. The hostel features a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk. Free WiFi access is provided.
High Level Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 08:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 2 years of age.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>