Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment is due within 30 days prior to the check‐in date.
Any cancellations or changes may be made without additional penalty more than 30 days prior to the check‐in date.
Any cancellations made within 30 days of the check‐in date will be assessed a cancellation charge of 50% of the amount cancelled
By making this reservation, customer agrees to the terms & conditions herein.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The HighRoad is located where the nightlife is, has welcoming staff, plus has the most spacious, clean rooms and luxury bathrooms.
Even more, the HighRoad guest rooms have memory foam mattresses, luxury linens, reading lights, bed dividers, all the hooks you could need, large windows and locked storage space. Also included free towels.
Even better is the common space - a classy parlour room with a cozy fireplace lets you see DC’s nightlife just out the front door in Adams Morgan. Plus, a huge kitchen area with real Italian Carrara marble island, stainless steel appliances, and all the cookware you could need lets you hang out and cook some meals like a true iron chef.
In addition, the HighRoad has free computers for you to get some work done, book future travel or catch up with people back home. And on top of it all, The HighRoad's amazing staff will ensure that you have the most memorable stay in DC. They'll help you plan your day packing it full of the must-see DC attractions as well as unique local experiences that you won't find in your guidebook. They'll plan events at the hostel to help you meet fellow travelers .
The HighRoad is located in the neighborhood of Adams Morgan which borders both the U Street Corridor and the Dupont Circle area.
Adams Morgan isn’t known for its historic row homes or calm side streets, although it has both. Visitors flock to this neighborhood to shop for one-of-a-kind items at its independent businesses, dance the night away at its countless bars, and finish their evenings chewing on slices of authentic jumbo pizza. Yet the area also has fine dining and cozy coffee shops.
HighRoad Hostel DC Policies & Conditions:
STANDARD RESERVATIONS: The HighRoad will charge your credit card for the cost of the 1st night of booking plus tax at the time that the reservation is made. The rest of the total price will be charged 24 hours before arrival. Upon arrival, a security deposit if $100 is required in order to check in.
NONREFUNDABLE RESERVATIONS: The HighRoad will charge your card IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOOKING IS MADE for Non-refundable reservations and during check-in for Standard Reservations. Upon arrival, a security deposit if $100 is required in order to check in.
Property Cancellation Policy:
1. Standard-Flexible Reservations: Standard-Flexible Reservations may be cancelled up to 3 days prior to arrival to avoid being charged the late cancellation fee of first night's rate & tax.
2. Late Cancellation Fee or No-Shows: Any cancellations made later than 3 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night's price plus tax.
3. Non-Refundable Reservations: Cancellation policy does not apply to special non-refundable reservations. If your reservation was booked as a non-refundable reservation, then it is non-refundable. A non-refundable reservation was booked at a discounted price in exchange for being not refundable; it cannot be refunded for any reason at all. Covid or exposure to Covid is not a reason that a non-refundable reservation can be refunded. Full payment is required at time of booking and this amount is non-refundable. Non-Refundable reservations cannot be altered or cancelled free of charge.
*****Taxes not included - 14.95% local hotel tax will be applied to your balance due by law. (Sometimes Hostelworld displays this tax in their confirmations , and sometimes they do not. The confirmation will usually say if tax amount is included)****
Payment upon arrival by credit card or debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival .
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We require all guests to alert us of their arrival time.
CHECK IN: Check in time begins at 4:00 pm local time (16:00). If you have a reservation and plan to arrive later than 10:00pm (22:00) you must contact us in advance and let us know you are arriving late.
CHECK OUT: You may check out anytime in the morning up to 11:00am (11:00). Late check-outs are subject to a late check out fee.
The entire hostel is no smoking.
Guests must be 18 years or older.
The hostel is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
The hostel is a historic walk-up mansion. Because of this, there is no elevator. There are stairs. There is no ramp for wheelchairs.
The maximum length of stay in any 3 month period is 14 days.
No pets are allowed. Trained Service Animals are allowed per the Americans with Disabilities Act. (ADA). (Emotional Support Animals are not allowed. Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals per the ADA.). ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>