Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancelation, please notify a minimum of 10 days before arrival day or we will charge the full amount .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are Hip Karma Hostel and we're proud to be rated one of Barcelona's Best Hostels. Barcelona is one of the top 10 most visited cities on the planet and Hip Karma Hostel has one of the highest ratings in customer satisfaction. We look forward to another great year of sharing Good Karma with all our guest.
Hip Karma Hostel is not the typical hostel you'll find on your travels. We are a small, super clean, luxurious hostel that was built in 2009. Our style is simple and minimalistic, our design is functional and our facilities are top quality. Below is a short description of what you will receive when you stay with us.
The rooms are dormitory style with bunk beds. You will receive a bed with privacy and security. All beds have stylish privacy curtains and reading light, so when you want a little privacy to read or work on your laptop computer you just simply close the curtains and turn on your light. All beds come with a free security locker. Inside each locker you have and electrical outlet. Here you can safely charge; your mobile phone, photo camera, video camera, IPOD or laptop computer. (You can bring our own padlock or use one of ours with a 5 euro refundable deposit) If you're traveling without your sleeping bag or towel you can rent one from us. Complete bed linen set and towels rent for 2 euro each or disposable linen set for 3 euro.
We want the hostel to feel good in the hot of summer or the cold of winter so the complete facility has central air conditioning and heating. We want all guest to be happy so when you take a bed at Hip Karma Hostel you also receive free internet & wifi, free bag storrage, free map of Barcelona, free hot private showers (boys and girls have separate shower rooms) and free kitchen facilities including satellite TV and space in the big fridge.
The Hip Karma Hostel is conveniently located in the heart of Barcelona's center. We're just a 10 minute walk to Barcelona's most touristic areas El Barrio Gottico, El Borne and Passeige de Gracia. In these areas you will find; La Rambla, Picasso Museum The Cathedral, La Boqueria Food Market, Plaza Reial, Plaza Catalunya, Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Park Citadella and Barcelona's main shopping areas. For the few other attractions that are a little out of the center like the Beach/Port Area, Sagrada Familia, Park Guell or Montjuic the metro is the fastest and easiest way to arrive. The metro stop urquinoana is just 1 block away from our front door and the center stop Catalunya is just a short 10 minute walk. So you can see we have an ideal location if you want to be in the center of the city and close to most all the attractions
We at Hip Karma Hostel know that choosing an accommodation is one of the most important decisions to make when creating a great holiday vacation. We are confident that are central location, new facility and professional positive staff will give you everything you need to have a great Barcelona experience. We look forward to welcoming you!! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>