Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hipster has 4 different types of accommodation, all done in a hot do it yourself spirit:
Polka Dots Room: a giant mezzanine with double beds on the upper side (2 separated double beds), and a double bed and 4 simple beds for groups on the lower part.
Magenta Fever Room: stylish black bunk beds for 6 persons with a pinch of magenta touch
Neon BP Room: a smaller mezzanine with one double bed on the upper and a chill out zone in the lower part. Private room, with shared bathroom.
Honeymoon suite: for couples in love, with private bathroom and private entrance.
Lockers in all rooms, 24h reception/periodical reception, bedlinen and towel included, free maps and tourist information, free wifi, laundry on request (paid), special events: mini cooking gatherings, nightlife sessions and so on...
Credit Cards Not Accepted
Payment by cash on arrival
Check In Time: 2.00pm
Check Out Time: 10.00am
Breakfast Not Included
The hostel speaks English, some of us speak French, German.
If you arrive early we can store your luggage at the hostel for free.
Please note that we are NOT a party hostel. If you wish to party, we can recommend you places nearby. Please inform us if you will arrive later than your indicated arrival time.
There is a city tax in Budapest which is not applicable with valid student card. Without student card, you need to pay an additional 4% of the total amount as city tax! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>