Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require 3 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below.
- 50% will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 3-2 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- 100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes on your scheduled arrival date or no show.
Everyone is welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We can arrange everything for our guests from Island tours, Land tours, Surfing lessons and even motor rentals for a hassle-free stay.
The layout and design of our hostel really stand out among the rest. Guests can expect to relax and unwind in our place because we have a fully air-conditioned bunkhouse, we also have a bar/common area where everyone can grab a bottle of beer and make new friends, and if it the weather gets hot you can dive-in in our swimming pool.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed.
Reception working time: 08:00~17:00.
Quiet hours: 22:00~08:00 am.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
We only accept maximum of 3pax.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>