Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hoey Moey Backpackers is a great stopover point for backpackers travelling the east coast. We offer great value meals everyday for lunch and dinner for only $7.50 and don't forget we are the only hostel in Coffs Harbour with direct beach access just seconds from your room! Monday to Friday Happy Hour in our bar all tap beers only $2.50.
All rooms with ensuite bathroom, TV, fridge free WiFi and all linen included. We have an on-site restaurant, bar and beer garden with live music most days. We also offer free body boards, fishing rods, X Box games and a BBQ. Free pick up, drop off and transfers to all activities.
Join our great activities we offer every day and night of the week!
We offer a massive range of great activities to suit all budgets including scuba diving, skydiving, rainforest horse riding, camel riding on the beach, surfing, white water rafting, deep sea fishing, whale watching, sea kayaking, surf rafting, mountain bike riding at Dorrigo National Park, bungee trampoline, flying trapeze & ten pin bowling!
Coffs Harbour's biggest shopping plaza is less than 10 minutes walk away with a huge variety of shops including a post office, banks, Woolworths, Aldi, IGA, Big W, Target, McDonalds, KFC, Subway and Eagle Boys Pizza.
Attention Fruit Pickers!
Looking for extra cash while visiting Coffs Harbour or hoping to extend your stay by getting a second work visa? You can get your employment application form at The Hoey Moey Backpackers now. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>