Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Offering cozy and clean beds, Hogwarts Hostel is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes the backpackers all over the world. Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned dorms featuring free linen & towel, individual reading light and individual storage (please bring your own lock/key or available for sale). Shared bathrooms with showers boast hot water, with showers and shampoo.
Guests can relax in our chill out room; complete with cable TV, or catch up with friends and family over the internet. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1.Check in time : 14:00 - 21:00 p.m. (Early Check-in is upon availability and late check-in must be informed in advance)
- Deposit 300 Baht is required when check-in and will be returned when check-out in normal condition.
- Passport or personal ID is strictly required for check-in
2. Check-out time : 11:00 a.m. (Late check-out is subject to availability and extra charge)
3. Cash payment in Thai Baht upon arrival only.
4. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for free cancellation.
5. Age restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 5 years old. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>