Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To receive a refund must cancel at least 24 hours in advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hola Ola is a traveler-owned and traveler-inspired hostel located in the idyllic and booming beach town of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. At Hola Ola, we have the simple yet powerful mission of connecting free souls with the things and people that make them feel alive. We are re not simply a place to stay. The positive impact that a hostel can and should have on its guests is at the heart of everything we do.
We are a spacious 30-bed hostel with equal affinity for surfing adventures, wild parties and chill pool days. Hola Olas balance between fun and tranquility makes it the ideal atmosphere for whatever you are looking to do.
Hola Ola is located a breezy 10 minutes beach-walk from the heart of town and close enough that everything that San Juan has to offer is at your fingertips, yet far enough to escape the noise of the town if you'd like.
Hola Ola Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00
Check out 11:00 am
No Credit Card payment for rooms.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Quiet hours after 23:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>