Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the Holly Tree Hotel and Swimming Pool, we offer a range of well appointed bedrooms which enjoy fantastic views of the Loch and Scottish Highlands and Self Catering lodges. Our bedrooms are fully en-suite many with their own private balcony, relaxing lounge area with comfortable chairs and are equipped with free Wi-fi, TV with Dvd player, hairdryer, telephone, complimentary herbal teas, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits and a selection of good reading books and DVD's. A selection of fine toiletries and fluffy towels are provided for our comfort.
Enjoy the delicious fare and hospitality at the award winning Seafood Restaurant, the Captain's Lounge Bar with Outside Drinks Terrace and the Railway Lounge. Unwind after a busy days exploring in our fully heated luxurious indoor swimming pool and sauna.
Our Self Catering lodges are adjacent to the hotel, over looking Loch Linnhe. They have equipped and finished to a very high standard, enabling you to enjoy a comfortable, stress free self catering holiday. Each lodge has a twin bedroom and a double bedroom and an extra foldaway bed should this be required for a fifth person, living room and kitchen area.
While staying at the Holly Tree Hotel and Swimming Pool, some of the activities to be enjoyed include golfing nearby, fishing on site from our own pier, stroll or cycle along the cycle path next to hotel or try some diving nearby. We are an ideally base from which to discover Scotland and the Glencoe area.
Check-in from 15.00
Cancellation policy is 7 days in advance
We accept payment by cash and credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>