Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Special Group Policies
-A deposit of 30% of the total amount must be paid as a diposit through bank transference so as to confirm the reservation. After this payment, this amount will not be refunded in any case and modifications will be subject to new prices and conditions if proceed.
-One month before the arrival must be paid a 70% of the total amount.
-Modifications must be done by e-mail, and they will be subject to availability.
- The leader of the group has to be at hostel and assure the good behavior of the group. Feetup hostels have the right to cancel or reduce the stay if the behaviour of the group affect the other guests in a negative way.
- During the check in, all the passengers have to show us the ID or Passport (if they are from UE) or JUST THE PASSPORT if they are from the rest of the world. The group will be asked for 10€ per person as a deposit. It will be refunded at the end of the stay if everything was OK during the stay.
Feet Up Hostels Team
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated right in the heart of the lively El Carmen district, where
all the action happens and where all the historical places are located.
Hôme is the funkiest and friendliest hostel in Valencia - providing spacious bedrooms, each complete with lots of natural light. You can also find a lounge area where guests can chill out, drink a beer and make new friends, go online with the wi-fi connection, a fully equipped kitchen big enough to swing a cat in and a multitude of spotless bathrooms.
Enjoy a few of Valencia's 282 days of sunshine (well? almost) you have at your disposal 2 roof terraces complete with flora, deck chairs, a view of the city, lots of sunshine and even a cold shower for who gets too hot. Also, make sure not to miss out on our numerous discount flyers for bars and restaurants.
You will find news on recommended daily activities such as the daily free walking tour, the tapas tour and the pub-crawl.
Feel all the freedom of this vibrant city in our friendly backpacker’s hostel.
Check also our sister hostels Hôme Youth Hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostelsは言う
We\'re in the heart of old town, at walking distance to the main attractions of the city, very near restaurants, bars, pubs, museums, city hall, bull ring and the train, bus and metro stations. For fun around here we have nightly music, paella, sangria and mojito parties, cooking classes, water wars in the terrace, cinema night, costumes parties, etc. Victoria Gomez, KAM
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>