Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have double room and dorm style room. In double bed room, you will have the queen size bed air condition but you have to share the toilet outside. Double room is located on 4th floor. In dorm style room we have 8 bunk beds in each room with air condition. Air condition in dorm rooms are closed for 5 hrs. every day from 1 pm to 6 pm. Home Hug Hostel is free Wi-Fi zone. Hot water is available for shower with free towels. Hair dryer is also available on reception.
You can use kitchen all day for your food and drinks you can use fridge and micro wave to make your food hot or cold. We have free lockers for dorms. and also we provide baggage service.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time is 1 pm. if you come early you can leave your bags in the lobby and you can go for walk.
2. The earliest check in time is 10 am if the beds/rooms are available.
3. You cannot stay in the hostel before 10 am.
4. After check out guests are not allowed to go up stairs.
5. Check out guests can are allowed to leave the luggage in hostel lobby till 5pm but guests cannot stay in the hostel. After 5pm till 12am, will have to pay 50THB per bag. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>