Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At 30 meters away there are a shop, hair salon, coffee shop, restaurant, post office, ATM. Hostel Honey is located on the Derbenevskaya embankment of the Moscow River. After going for a walk along the embankment, you will see the stunning beauty of the Assumption Church, the Novospassky Monastery, the incredible beauty of the House of Music. You can also stroll to the Kremlin and the Kremlin embankment, such a walk will take you only 1 hour. We also recommend walks in the evening, the city illuminates many multicolored lights and Moscow becomes even more beautiful.
In the hostel there are 4 rooms for 4, 8, 8 and 12 people. The hostel has two toilets and two shower rooms. All rooms have air conditioning. In the common living room there is an equipped kitchen with a stove and fridge, as well as a TV and games for a pleasant pastime. All rooms are air-conditioned.
We are absolutely free of charge:
- Bed linen, towels
- lockable boxes
- Containers for clothes in the rooms
- Ironing board and iron
- Equipped kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, powerful stove, full set of dishes).
Honey Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
The registration fee is 2500 rub per person until 25th of July.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 150 RUB per person per day.
All the guests have to pay registration fee on arrival.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>